Adjectives: Exercise 1

Lengkapi kalimat-kalimat di bawah ini dengan possessive adjectives (my, your, our, their, his, her, its) yang tepat. Di sebelah kanan kalimat terdapat pronouns yang menjadi petunjuk untuk mengisi bagian yang kosong dalam kalimat dengan possessive adjectives.

1. These are ____ parents. (I)

2. I've got ____ watch. (he)

3. Is this ____ car? (you)

4. Do they like ____ new house? (she)

5. Have you met ____ teacher? (they)

6. Who’s got ____ money? (I)

7. I don't like ____ teacher. (we)

8. Have you got ____ passport? (you)

9. He forgot ____ keys. (he)

10. They changed ____ hotel. (they)

11. She gave the letter to ____ secretary. (she)

12. There’s something wrong with ____ car. (I)

13. They’re having a party in ____ garden. (they)

14. Where’s ____ pen? (I)

15. I like ____ jacket. (you)



1. These are my parents.

2. I've got his watch.

3. Is this your car?

4. Do they like her new house?

5. Have you met their teacher?

6. Who’s got my money?

7. I don't like our teacher.

8. Have you got your passport?

9. He forgot his keys.

10. They changed their hotel.

11. She gave the letter to her secretary.

12. There’s something wrong with my car.

13. They’re having a party in their garden.

14. Where’s my pen?

15. I like your jacket. 


Related Links


Possessive Adjectives

No comments: