Pronouns: Exercise 2

Lengkapilah kalimat-kalimat di bawah ini dengan menggunakan reflexive pronouns (myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, youselves, themselves).

Contoh reflexive pronouns dalam kalimat:
- I cut myself when I was cooking.
- The kettle will switch itself off automatically.


1. I like to wake _____ up in the morning with a cup of coffee.

2. Thanks for a great party. We really enjoyed _____.

3. I hate watching _____ on video.

4. I'm sorry, Tony, but I haven't got enough money to pay for you. Can you pay for _____?

5. After his accident, Philip drove _____ to the hospital.

6. We don’t need a babysitter; the children can look after _____.

7. Now, children, remember to give _____ enough time to answer all the exam questions.

8. ‘Should I apply for the job?’ she asked _____.

9. We’re planning to buy _____ a new television.

10. He hurt _____ when he was playing football.


1. I like to wake myself up in the morning with a cup of coffee.

2. Thanks for a great party. We really enjoyed ourselves.

3. I hate watching myself on video.

4. I'm sorry, Tony, but I haven't got enough money to pay for you. Can you pay for yourself?

5. After his accident, Philip drove himself to the hospital.

6. We don’t need a babysitter; the children can look after themselves.

7. Now, children, remember to give yourselves enough time to answer all the exam questions.

8. ‘Should I apply for the job?’ she asked herself.

9. We’re planning to buy ourselves a new television.

10. He hurt himself when he was playing football.


Related Links


Reflexive Pronouns

No comments: