Indefinite Pronouns

Indefinite pronouns adalah kata ganti yang dipakai untuk menggantikan kata benda (pelaku atau objek) yang tak tentu.

Kata ganti tak tentu yang digunakan adalah one, anyone, anybody, anything, everyone, everybody, everything, no one, nobody, nothing, someone, somebody, something.

Contoh:
- Anyone could win tonight.
- I haven’t spoken to anybody all day.
- You can buy anything you want.
- If everyone is ready, I’ll begin.
- Everybody in the street was shocked when they heard the news.
- I decided to tell her everything.
- Everyone wants to be a hero, but no one wants to die.
- I knocked on the door but nobody answered.
- I promised to say nothing about it to anyone.
- There’s someone at the door.
- There’s somebody waiting to see you.
- I should take something to read on the plane.


1 comment:

Julia Robert said...

English Pronouns is very important because its structure is used in every day conversation. The more you practice the subject, the closer you get to mastering the English language.

Subject and Object Pronouns